1. The contest is open to legal residents of Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, Newfoundland and Labrador who are 18 years of age or older.
2. There is no purchase necessary to enter and win a prize.
3. The Fraud Prevention Month Contest is sponsored by the Better Business Bureau Serving the Atlantic Provinces, 1888 Brunswick Street, Suite 303, Halifax NS B3J 3J8. The contest is governed by these official rules.
4. By participating in this contest, each individual who submits an entry agrees to these official rules, including all eligibility requirements, and understand that the results of the contest are final in all respects.
5. The contest is subject to all federal, provincial and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
6. Employees of the Better Business Bureau and members of their immediate family are not eligible.
7. There will be 4 chances to win. The first beginning on March 3, 2014 at 10:00am and ends on March 9, 2014 at 4:30pm AST. The second beginning on March 10, 2014 at 10:00am and ending on March 16, 2014 at 4:30pm AST. The third begins on March 17, 2014 at 10:00am and ends on March 23, 2014 at 4:30pm AST. The fourth begins on March 24, 2014 at 10:00am and ends on March 30, 2014 at 11:30pm AST.
8. The winners will be selected in a random draw from all correct entries received during the contest periods.
9. To enter, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to 1888 Brunswick Street, Suite 303 Halifax, NS B3J 3J8. Please include the answer to the question, name and contact information.
10. The odds of winning will depend on the number of entries received by the contest deadline.
11. To be eligible, all entries must be received on or before the contest deadline.
12. By submitting an entry, each entrant agrees to give permission to use the winner’s name in any form of media without payment or conditional consideration.
13. Some prize restrictions apply. The prize must be taken as awarded and is neither transferable nor redeemable for cash.
14. Prizes must be claimed within two weeks of notification or contest winners will forfeit their prize.
15. The contest promoters accept no liability or responsibility in connection with any injuries, loss or damage or any kind arising out of this contest or prize.
16. Personal information collected from the entrants during the contest will not be sold to third parties.
17. By entering this contest, you acknowledge having read and accepted these rules.